- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Skycure
- Website: http://www.skycure.com
- Company size (employees): 1-50
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Service
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 10,000+ (Tens of thousands)
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• In 2015, Skycure grew exponentially, enhancing protection for every new customer. The technology has been selected by companies in a number of industries, including consumer packaged goods, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, and transportation. These customers included a Fortune 50 pharmaceutical company, a Fortune 100 healthcare company, and a Fortune 500 financial services company. Skycure also received the ultimate validation when its customer, New York Life, enhanced its support for Skycure and its products by participating the company’s Series A funding round.
• In the past year, Skycure has conducted 51 million network tests, detected the installation of nearly 13,000 malicious apps, increased the number of network devices protected by 235 percent, grown the number of users protected by 300 percent, scanned 320 percent more apps than in 2014, and scanned 500 percent more hotspots than in 2014.
• Skycure Mobile Threat Defense has been enhanced through various strategic technology integrations. Partnerships with AirWatch and MobileIron allow companies to add active mobile threat defense to their EMM for a more comprehensive mobile security solution. Skycure also recently announced an integration with Microsoft Exchange to proactively protect mobile email.
Hackers are finding new ways to steal data and infiltrate corporate networks daily. The rise of cyber theft, cyber espionage, cyber fraud and cyber warfare are driving the need for enterprise mobile threat defense, as mobile devices are the easiest way for hackers to attack.
The Skycure Mobile Threat Defense solution is a cloud-based technology that protects organizations and prevents cyber attacks without compromising the mobile user experience. Skycure’s predictive technology is based on years of research and incorporates massive crowd knowledge to proactively identify threats and secure mobile devices. Its Mobile Threat Defense solution consists of 3 components – The Skycure Mobile App, ETD Management Console and Mobile Threat Intelligence.
Skycure is proactive. It detects and prevent attacks at the device level to protect against internal and external threats. Additionally, the technology provides visibility into the mobile security posture of entire organization. This includes:
• Device-level mobile security
• Mobile security management
• Malware defense
• Network defense
The Skycure MTD is designed to be:
• Inoffensive to mobile users.
• Easy to use, deploy and manage for IT
• Collectively Intelligent because mobile security is an arms race
As an enterprise-grade mobile defense system, Skycure detects and prevents cyber attack on all fronts, including physical, network and application. Skycure protects every mobile device, is easy to deploy and integrates with current security solutions to enforce policy.