- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): XTN Cognitive Security
- Website: https://xtn-lab.com/
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: Italy
- Type of solution: Software
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- SMASH® provides the possibility to be deployed without the need to modify the monitored application.
- SMASH® engine is based on machine learning behavioral analysis algorithms that are customizable by the user through an integrated tool within the console.
- SMASH® offers a unique platform that provides full compliance with the PSD2 regulations.
SMASH® (Smart Antifraud Shield) is a unique fraud prevention framework that answers to the growing need for Enterprise Fraud Management solutions. It “learns to recognize” users of online payment services and their usual behavior in order to detect threats, prevent frauds and protect users. Thanks to SMASH®, businesses that provide transaction services are able to manage anti-fraud processes across different channels.
SMASH® core is based on a unique analysis engine, focused on behavioral analysis algorithms. Thanks to closed algorithms, SMASH® is able to analyze more than one hundred parameters, which are then matched and correlated with the collected information on user behavior. This way, SMASH® determines the risk factor of every transaction in real time.
SMASH® implements different layers as a defense, in line with Gartner’s suggested approach (“The Five Layers of Fraud Prevention to prevent malware frauds”).
SMASH® Analytics also provides a powerful advanced reporting tool, designed in order to provide advanced KPI’s and metrics of the monitored transactions, the trend of frauds and the efficiency of implemented anti-fraud policies.
Moreover, the SMASH® framework is customizable by the user through the policy editor, an integrated tool providing complete visibility and management of the implemented rules. New rules can be effortlessly created according to the business-specific needs of every financial institution.