- Job title of nominated professional: CEO/President and Founder
- Company (where nominated professional or team is working): Cylance
- Website: http://www.cylance.com
- Company size (employees): 300
- Country: United States
In 3 bullets, summarize why this professional or team deserves recognition:
• Stuart lives his passion for security, with the end user always in mind
• Stuart is humble and appreciative of both his customers and employees
• Stuart has translated his passion for security and business acumen into a growing enterprise that is well on its way to fulfilling its mission.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the professional or team in the nominated category
Stuart McClure is the visionary behind Cylance’s success. He serves as a shining example of hard work and humility while taking to heart the best interest of Cylance, as well as its customers, employees and partners. Stuart has worked hard to build on his vision of protecting every computer on the planet by guiding his executive team in building the strategy that is making this vision a reality. In the past twelve months, Stuart has guided Cylance to increased revenue, record-setting sales and some major deals including a partnership with Dell, $42 million in Series C funding, as well as a $7 million customer agreement with Amazon. But most importantly, Stuart is either at Cylance’s offices or representing Cylance at industry events every day, working shoulder to shoulder with the company’s team members, inspiring and guiding their own success.
In the past year, Stuart has been recognized with the ISSA President’s Award for Public Service and has led Cylance to such recognition as the 2015 SC Excellence Award for Best Emerging Technology, HIPPA Security Rule Compliance Certification, being named Overall “Best Buy” in SC Magazine’s Next Generation Endpoint Security Group Test, as well as membership in the Institute for Critical Infrastructure Technology. Under Stuart’s leadership, Cylance launched its inaugural National Roadshow, garnering awareness for the company worldwide, and also guided efforts that uncovered a global cybersecurity attack originating in Iran as well as a critical vulnerability affecting hotel chains across the globe.