- Website: http://www.valimail.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- ValiMail is the only email authentication provider to offer ongoing maintenance and automation, enabling customers not only to configure email authentication, but to maintain it and ensure continuous authentication even in the face of rapidly changing IT environments.
- When enforcement is implemented properly through ValiMail, it is 100% effective against impersonation attacks, which allows IT teams gain greater visibility into who is sending email on their company’s behalf.
- ValiMail authenticates billions of emails per month globally for leading brands such as Uber, Yelp, Time Warner (including HBO), Fannie Mae, City National Bank, Twilio, Sequoia, Accel Partners, MuleSoft, and Pure Storage to protect thousands of domains
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
The context: by default, email is ridiculously easy to impersonate. Hackers can easily put any name and email address in the “From” field of a message, making their phishing emails difficult to detect. Phishing is implicated in 91% of all cyber attacks, resulting in $3.1B in annual damages. The solution is email authentication, which enables domain owners to ensure that only authorized senders (their own mail servers, or trusted cloud services they are using) can send email in their name. ValiMail’s patented technology addresses the #1 security issue impacting companies, governments, and consumers globally: email impersonation attacks. Recognized by email experts (Microsoft, Google, Salesforce, MailChimp, and others) as a breakthrough service, ValiMail’s recent innovations protect many of the world’s leading brands, including Uber, WeWork, HBO, and more. In fact, when enforcement is implemented properly through ValiMail, it is 100% effective against impersonation attacks.