Promote this Nomination
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||WireWheel|
|Company size (employees)||50 to 99|
|Type of solution||Software|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
· WireWheel provides the fastest time to value of any privacy management software. It is built to be configured and used by non-technical professionals so that companies can quickly and easily tackle any privacy challenge. It provides pre-built and configuration templates and workflows so companies can launch privacy portals in minutes.
· WireWheel is built for change. We believe the ethical use of data is not tied to any particular regulation, so we are built to adapt to diverse and changing laws. Companies can mature their privacy programs at their own pace, so they can manage high volumes of rights requests and assessments across complex IT environments and processes.
· WireWheel has earned accolades from privacy analysts, and the backing of business and policy leaders, proving the platform’s importance and potential in the privacy market. Gartner named us a Cool Vendor in their 2019 Cool Vendors in Privacy Management report. WireWheel is the only privacy technology company to achieve AWS Security Competency.
WireWheel is a secure hub for every step of the Subject Rights Request (SRR) process under CCPA and other privacy laws. It surfaces information so companies understand data they have, where its stored and processed, and which third parties to contact if deletion is required.
WireWheel provides a spectrum of solutions to execute SRRs, from fully-automated orchestration to fully manual processes. This modular approach is key for organizations starting to manage compliance at scale. WireWheel helps companies prepare for SRRs by providing everything they need for consumers to access, delete, change, move or opt-out of the sale of personal data, including:
· Branded web portals for sharing policies and interacting with consumers to collect and act on SRRs and Do Not Sell requests.
· Authentication and verification, based on existing information, emails or affidavits. For unknown requestors, companies rely on WireWheel to check additional information, such as government IDs and live “selfies.”
· Consent management that lets consumers opt-out of cookies and other web tracking. WireWheel automatically creates and maintains suppression lists companies can check and share with partners.
· Task management for data collection, saving time with a simple, trackable process to identify and analyze information relevant to personal data. Companies can easily set workflows and deadlines and view progress.
· Data classification so companies know which data is relevant to data categories outlined in CCPA.
· Data mapping to show where information is stored and processed, internally and by third parties. Built-in process mapping surfaces information and relationships between locations and partners.
· Delivery to send completed SRRs to consumers with a secure link, instead of via email or content systems that may cause data leakage.
WireWheel is leading the market by helping companies establish a continuous process that adjusts as CCPA requirements change and new laws emerge.