- Website: https://www.wombatsecurity.com/
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• This security awareness training program is compromised of the most comprehensive and effective library of anti-phishing training in the industry, including modules targeted to threats like spear phishing, mobile phishing and ransomware. All modules feature engaging, interactive content that resonates with end users.
• The Wombat Security suite offers true multinational support for global organizations through an extensive content library that is translated and localized into more than 30 languages. Administrators can tailor simulated phishing templates and Teachable Moments with customizable content.
• Organizations gain business intelligence through advanced reporting features that enable deeper analysis of end-user and organizational performance, and the ability to discover/visualize trends.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Wombat Security raises the bar for end-user security awareness training and strengthens knowledge retention through its Continuous Training Methodology: Assess, Educate, Reinforce and Measure. This methodology is an industry best practice aligned with analyst recommendations, including Gartner Inc. In contrast to the “one-and-done” approach favored by other programs, Wombat takes a cyclical, multi-faceted approach to informing users about best practices and teaching them how identify, avoid, and report security threats. Customers who have applied the Continuous Training Methodology have seen up to a 90% reduction in successful external phishing attacks and malware infections, with many organizations seeing a marked improvement in as little as two months. From 2013 to 2016, Wombat increased revenue by 840%, and the company now has more than 2,000 enterprise customers – 30% in finance, 10% in healthcare and 10% in manufacturing. Wombat expanded its global footprint in 2017, with further penetration into Europe and Asia. In October, the company was recognized by Gartner as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Security Awareness Computer-Based Training Vendors — for the fourth consecutive year. Since 2008, Wombat has helped thousands of mid-market, Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 customers strengthen their cybersecurity defenses by reducing the number of incidents caused by end-user behavior. In addition to delivering tools that allow its customers to raise awareness and educate employees, Wombat provides access to a dedicated team of Customer Success Managers, who provide guidance to program administrators on how to implement a results-driven security awareness and training program that will meet their organizations’ internal goals. Wombat’s customers can manage and measure their programs from the company’s integrated Security Education Platform, a learning management systems that is purpose-built for infosec professionals. These innovative tools, combined with the company’s research-proven methodology, distinguishes Wombat from any other education platform across the security industry.