- Website: https://zighra.com/
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: Canada
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Developed a patented technology that creates a cognitive signature to authenticate each user through sensor-based intelligence obtained from six distinct layers of data.
• Developed the first patented solution that delivers a 360-degree view of user interactions and continuous proof of identity, preserving the privacy and security of the end consumer, and the first patented solution to run advanced machine learning and behavioral authentication algorithms entirely on-device.
• Zighra utilizes deep learning algorithms that enable the platform to be more accurate and 10X faster than the traditional linear machine learning algorithms used currently.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Zighra offers a decentralized AI-powered continuous authentication and threat detection platform. Providing a suite of intelligent analytics to create highly personalized models to authenticate the user in a transaction, Zighra offers the first patented solution that runs sophisticated machine learning algorithms on-device to deliver a 360-degree view of user interactions and continuous proof of identity, preserving the privacy and security of the end consumer. Zighra’s solution is accessible across web, mobile and sensor-based devices. Their patented, light-weight technology tracks over 900 human and environmental traits including device, network, social, location, behavioral and biometric intelligence, as well as human-machine and machine-machine interactions. The flagship product, SensifyID, enables total identity defense that safeguards against account takeover, remote malware, social engineering, and bot attacks. SensifyID delivers transaction resiliency and secures and powers the connected economy.