- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Tools4ever
- Website: http://www.tools4ever.com
- Company size (employees): 150
- Product Version Number: M4.V2
- Type of solution: Software
- Year this product or service was first introduced to the market: 2015
- Year the current version of this product or service has been released: 2015
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 5.1 million
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition
• If your organization has ever been through a security audit, you've no doubt dealt with the challenge of tracking all of the information you need for reporting such as: active/inactive user accounts, or access rights and system changes, just to name a few. You must be able to show that private data is kept safe. IAM can streamline account provisioning and management so that when audit time comes around, you have the information you need right at your fingertips.
• Connectivity is a hallmark of IAM. It provides direct connectivity to more than 100 systems and applications. IAM supports a wide range of systems that makes it possible not only to apply Workflow Management and Self-Service to user account management, but also to a variety of other service provisioning processes including: requesting physical access to a work area, applying for a smartphone, or submitting a helpdesk ticket.
• Centralization of information leads to greater efficiency. User account details are managed in one place in the organization, rather than by different departments. This allows for one "core registration" and the other systems sync to that core data source. With an automated system, the applicant himself has control over the moment of applying and the length of time he'll need to access certain information in the system requested.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
Identity & Access Manager is a complete Identity Governance & Administration Solution providing standardized management of user accounts and access rights on the network, while maintaining full compliance with laws and regulations including HIPAA, SOX and many others.
We make it simple to connect your systems with our IAM services; such as User Provisioning, Workflow Management & Employee Self-Service, Helpdesk Delegation, Access Governance and Downstream Provisioning.
User Provisioning – Creating and disabling user accounts can take a huge amount of time manually. Our software creates a connection between the HR system and the user accounts in the network to automate the entire process for intake, progression, and outflow.
Workflow Management & Self-Service – Employees and managers can request, check, and approve resources without any IT intervention as part of a structured workflow within IAM. The manager can authorize the request and it can be implemented immediately in the network.
Helpdesk Delegation (HD) – All all user management tasks in IAM scenarios are recorded and linked to web forms, so user account management requests can be delegated downstream to less technical IT staff without requiring them to have advanced admin rights. Changes are recorded in an audit log, so you can simply delegate lesser user account management tasks rather than take up resources of IT team members with advanced admin rights.
Access Governance (AG) – supports the management of employee access rights for applications and data. Access Governance replaces the manual, imperfect and error-prone access management practices. Access rights are recorded in a universally-manageable model and are then issued, changed, and withdrawn through this model.
Downstream Provisioning – allows you establish automatic connectivity to systems other than Active Directory, Exchange, and NTFS for managing user accounts. Notification e-mails that are normally sent to application administrators are replaced by automatic application
- Vote For This Nomination