- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): SnoopWall, Inc.
- Website: http://www.snoopwall.com
- Company size (employees): 22
- Product Version Number: 10.0
- Type of solution: Hardware
- Year this product or service was first introduced to the market: 2013
- Year the current version of this product or service has been released: 2017
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 1400
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition
Most Innovative - patented agentless NAC and isolation engine and an industry first - malware precognition (stopping spear phishing, malware and ransomware BEFORE the infection)
Most Cost Effective - Has the $500,000 features of competition in an under $3k solution
Offensive Intranet Security - Actually PREVENTS Breaches!
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
The NetSHIELD Nano is the world’s smallest network access control (NAC) and breach prevention intranet security appliance. This is a tiny, powerful, plug-in-and-protect solution that detects and blocks zero-day malware (0day), ransomware, remote access Trojans (RATs). In addition, in milliseconds it blocks rogue devices, manages the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) dilemma and, with pinpoint accuracy, finds all vulnerabilities in trusted network assets/devices including on wired and wireless networks and all internet of things (IoT) devices. It has a complete standalone secure web-management interface, as well as support for all major switches, hubs, wireless devices and can send threat feeds to all SIEMs and SIMs over Syslog or SNMP traps plus email alerts. In addition, for larger organizations and MSSPs it can be completely managed remotely through the Command Center of the NetSHIELD Enterprise appliances.