- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): PSafe Technology Inc.
- Website: http://www.psafe.com/en/
- Company size (employees): 130
- Product Version Number: 3.8
- Type of solution: Software
- Year this product or service was first introduced to the market: 2014 in Brazil and 2016 in the U.S.
- Year the current version of this product or service has been released: 2016
- Approximate number of users worldwide: Over 100 million installs and 20+ million monthly active users
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition:
-PSafe provides an integrated suite of both security and privacy features that work in tandem to protect consumers from mobile cyber threats. Safe Total stops over 70 million threats a month amongst its user base.
-In an assessment by AV-Test, Psafe Total has a 100% detection rate was rated as one of the best antivirus solutions in the world for Android, with top grades for usability and protection.
-The product is completely free to consumers. We believe consumers have the right to digital protection and not something they should have to pay for.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
PSafe Total is a complete mobile security solution that secures Android mobile devices while boosting their productivity by increasing battery life, clearing space-wasting files, and monitoring CPU temperatures to improve performance and prevent crashes. PSafe Total’s security feature set includes antivirus/anti-malware which provides both on-demand and resident protection from threats, anti-phishing for when users surf the Web and Wi-Fi protection for when users connect to public hotspots. PSafe Total improves Android smartphone performance through device optimization and trash cleaning features – memory, photo and file cleaning among others. It also provides app privacy and device antitheft features, which insure protection around app access as well as physical device safeguards in case of theft (GPS tracking, remote wipe, etc.).