- Website: http://www.apu.edu.my
- Company size (employees): 500 to 999
- Country: Malaysia
- Headquarters Region: Asia
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• A Truly International Community - 11,000 Students from over 110 Countries, Specialized in Cyber Security and Digital Forensics and 5-STARS for APU at QS Stars Rating
• First CompTIA Academy Partner in Malaysia for Cyber Security, First ISACA Student Chapter in Malaysia, Forensic And Cyber Security Research Center (Fsec)
• 2017 Digital Premier IHL Status – One of 8 IHLs in Malaysia, First IHL to offer degree programmes in Data Science embedding Security
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
The Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is amongst Malaysia’s Premier Private Universities, and is where a unique fusion of technology, innovation and creativity works effectively towards preparing professional graduates for significant roles for Cyber security and Digital Forensics. APU has earned an enviable reputation as an award-winning University through its achievements in winning a host of prestigious awards at national and international levels. Asia Pacific University (APU) provides access to world-class cyber security related resources across a wide range of disciplines. This translates into industry-ready skills and a competitive edge for graduates. Our courses are approved by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia and are fully or provisionally accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
All of our programmes are quality assured by an International Advisory Panel (IAP) whose members include representatives from our international partner universities and industry and technology leaders in the private sector. Employers are demanding that graduates not just have qualifications, but also have the experience and ability to contribute to the workplace. To meet these demands, APU develops programmes and partnerships with academic and industry partners with a heavy focus on applied learning. This helps to ensure that the skills and knowledge taught at APU are up-to-date and are high in demand.