- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Cavirin
- Website: http://cavirin.com
- Company size (employees): 50 to 99
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 70
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
TieCon, NPG, CRN, Stevies
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
Cavirin offers comprehensive preventive security through continuous configuration analysis and vulnerability visibility across hybrid clouds. It allow CISOs to maintain constant vigilance over their workloads by automating assessment and providing single-touch remediation and orchestration.
- Within Cavirin’s cloud security products the security orchestration is straight forward: with a few mouse clicks from our Control Plane User Interface (or with the invocation of a few REST APIs, if you are a DevOps or SecOps professional), you can discover your GCP infrastructure assets, identify the resources with comprehensive details, assess & harden the resources against security benchmarks (CIS & DISA), and do this automatically and continuously.
-Cavirin has also the most comprehensive set of OS hardening rules that can automatically test any number of operating system versions that may be installed and operated on GCP running critical workloads. These rules and the automated tests enable security assessment and continuous monitoring and significantly reduce the attack surfaces of our customers’ infrastructure.
Cavirin reduces the change of breach for organizations by providing continuous security assessment and remediation across physical, public, and hybrid cloud workloads for AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, VMware, KVM, and Docker.
The cloud-agnostic solution offers continuous visibility, is agentless and API-driven, and scales to the largest physical and virtual infrastructures.
For regulated industries, Cavirin offers up-to-the-minute compliance assessments, , supplying audit-ready evidence as measured by every major regulatory and security best practice framework including CIS, DISA, PCI and HIPAA.