Promote this Nomination
|Job title of nominated professional (or team name)||Chief Executive Officer|
|Company (where nominated professional or team is working)||Kaapagam Education Services Sdn. Bhd.|
|Company size (employees)||10 to 49|
A Principal Technology Architect & Security Professional with Twenty Two (22) years of IT experience in Security, Ethical Hacking, Cyber Security Framework, Security Risk & Governance, Systems Analysis, Design, Development, Secure Coding, Implementation, Digital Forensics and Project Management.
Founder, CEO of Kaapagam Education Services and Director, Kaapagam Technologies. A Security Consultant for many Multi-National and leading IT companies in APAC region. A Frequent Speaker in Security Event in APAC.
Recipient of following National Individual Awards :
1. Cyber Security Professional of the Year 2014 & 2017, awarded in Cyber Security Awards, Govt of Malaysia
Recipient of following Global Individual Awards :
1. IFSEC Top 20 Global Cybersecurity Professional 2020 Global Influencers
2. Cyber Security Professional of the Year 2020 APAC, awarded by Cyber Security Excellence Awards
3. Cyber Security Educator of the Year 2020 APAC, awarded by Cyber Security Excellence Awards
Recipient of following National and APAC Company Awards:
1. KALAM – Cybersecurity Innovation of the Year 2019 – Education, awarded in Cyber Security Awards 2019 by Govt of Malaysia
2.Cyber Security Company of the Year 2019, awarded in Cyber Security Awards 2019 by Govt of Malaysia
Clement Arul has been an active Cybersecurity Evangelist and outreach personnel with following notable contributions :
– Chief Architect : KALAM – IT Security Collaboration Platform : A Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE)Award Winning Platform
– Chief Architect : VALARI : Common Criteria Certified (the only) Malaysian Web Application Firewall
– Chief Architect : SOC 2.0 – A Regional Managed Detection and Response Platform for SME
– Issued 150+ Web Vulnerability Disclosure Documents in last 2 years on Vulnerabilities discovered in Government, Corporate, Banks, Online Payment Gateways and e-Shopping websites in ASEAN.
– Presented in more than 600+ conferences and talks in last 5 Years across ASEAN
– Created a Security Awareness Certification under KALAM and have trained and certified 8500 people
1. National award winner who has contributed to National Cyber Security Framework and many more national initiatives and now working with few ASEAN governments in developing and implementing National Cyber Security Frameworks. He is also part of the Secure Implementation of Nigerian ID system Project in 2019 as security expert consultant.
2. Created Certification courses in Big Data Security, IoT Security, Penetration testing, Digital Forensics, Secure Coding, Network Security and Mobile security. These courses are taken by students across ASEAN in a very affordable price point
3. A Security Technology Architect and Evangelist who created a Regional SOC 2.0 Managed Detection and Response security operation center in 2018 for SME and Enterprises in an affordable package. For the 1st time Small Medium Enterprises starting from a company of 10 machines to 100 machines have started using SOC services and the adoption is growing fast in the Region. A Visionary who sees cybersecurity soc services is for everyone.