Content Capture & Content Patrol
Promote this Nomination
Content Capture & Content Patrol
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||Proofpoint|
|Company size (employees)||1,000 to 4,999|
|Type of solution||Cloud/SaaS|
Proofpoint Content Patrol makes it easy for organizations to monitor, remediate and report on social media compliance at scale, with intelligent classifiers, automated workflows and intuitive reporting. Automatically detect compliance risks in real time across interactive social content such as posts, comments and replies from channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to name a few.
Limit damage by removing or editing problematic content right away, such as profanity, inappropriate content, political, harassment, intellectual property or inside information, through 100+ pre-defined and user configurable policies. With a powerful, embedded, contextual search engine, Content Patrol also uses OCR to monitor rich media (video) for compliance risks, as well as machine learning and natural language processing (NLP) to accurately classify content on monitored accounts.
You can also free up valuable resources by streamlining review and approval workflows for social profiles. Integrations with social media publishing tools (e.g., Hootsuite, Live Social, fmgsuite, Sprinklr and Hearsay) mean less resistance from advisors, who can continue to use the same tools they do now. Our reports provide the data you need to demonstrate compliance to auditors.
Common social media challenges
• Employees expect to use social media to prospect and engage with clients
• Risky behavior can easily “go viral” on public channels
• Volume and pace of communications make it difficult to scale supervision
With Content Patrol, overcome common social media challenges
• Stop compliance risks automatically before they are posted
• A streamlined workflow for static (profiles) or interactive content (posts, etc.) that reduces staff review
• Over 100+ customizable policies to flag violations
• Immediately remediate problematic content
• Meet Regulatory, Corporate and Compliance policies for publishing public facing social content
● NEW User Management Interface for profiles: Typically, unheard of in social media compliance, the idea of a single "user identity" concept was previously limited to many individual social media accounts and profiles for one employee. With Content Patrol, multiple social media accounts are now mapped to a single user/employee (user identity), yielding a people centric view of users across multiple social media platforms. User Management allows administrators to automate multiple identities by policies or provisioning (each channel account). It’s more of a 3-D vs. linear view and easier account Administration and easy to apply policy/policies by user. More efficient and simplified administration. Finally, revert / snapshot capability back to original profile for regulated users who make un-approved profile modifications.
● Automated monitoring and workflow: Receive immediate alerts when risky content is detected, classify content using 100+ fully customizable policies covering: Industry regulations (FINRA, SEC, IIROC, etc.), Reduce false positives by analyzing the context of phrases and words with natural language processing, Analyze multimedia files for promissory images, problematic text, etc.
● Automated and/or manual remediation:
o Automated – policy violations (e.g. strong profanity, political speech, etc.) are configured to be automatically rejected back to the user, removed or not allowed to be posted.
o Manual - This means the system alerted a staff member to the violation, where the staff member can immediately review, examine the policy violations or content flags and remediate the content by taking it down from the participants social account.