- Job title of nominated professional: Chairman & Founder
- Company (where nominated professional or team is working): Academy of Professional Certification Ltd (NGO)
- Website: http://Http://www.apc.org.hk
- Company size (employees): 30
- Country: Hong Kong
In 3 bullets, summarize why this professional or team deserves recognition:
He think cybersecurity is one of major area in business and ERM. Therefore, he established a Charitable NGO called Academy of Professional Certificate Ltd (APC) and supported by HKSARG to be certified as a charitable NGO for promoting professional certifications and as a Accreditation body of ISO and international standards for the benefits of society.
Through APC and his work, he aim to help building up the best quality of people competencies (more than 5,000 students), competitive management practices in business communities (via public conferences and social networks), human relationships and community in Hong Kong.
He is also the
- ISO Members of ISO 31000, ISO 29100 (27001), ISO 22300 authorised by ITB of HKSARG
- Assessor/ Member of RPL Assessment Agency (OUHK) of Hong Kong Council for
Accreditation of Academic & Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) 香港學術及職業資歷評審局 of HKSARG
- Chairman of a charitable NGO CB Academy of Professional Certification (APC)
- External Advisor of HKBU, Finance and Decision Science Dept.
- External Examinar of SPACE HKU since 2005
- Mentor of RMBI HKUST, InfoSec Audit Degree MISS of HKBU since 2009
- PRMIA Co-Regional Director of Hong Kong 2016 (WIP)
- Regional Director of Macau and Hong Kong, WMO World Mediation Organization
- Chairman & Founder of the Best ERM Award, 2015, for Greater China and Asia
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the professional or team in the nominated category
Danny Ha has extensive experience and proven record in business crisis and risk assessment, information security assessment, and audit more than 30 years for various industries.
He is a respected consultant and auditor of HKSAR government departments, utilities, NGO, universities, institutions, banks, MNC, retail, servicing, logistics, manufacturing, garment, hospital, property agancies, data centers, casino, vendors, and a frequent speaker at various seminars and conferences, and has been interviewed by number newspapers on subjects about his professional knowledge, skills and experiences. He also writes articles on specialized subjects for security, audit, IT services, cybersecurity, logistics, mediation, ISO certifications, and risk management industries.
Danny received an award of Asia Pacific Information Security Leadership Award (ISLA) by ISC2 for security consulting and training.
He is a certified professional in risk and crisis management, quality management, governance, information security, and audit.
Several governments & MNC counts on Danny Ha as a trusted resource for his skills, quality, ethical behavior, and on time performance since he understands what and how to manage highly confidential information for his clients and in terms of privacy compliance and controls.