|Company size (employees)
|10 to 49
When it comes to protecting end-user devices – and the sensitive corporate resources users access via these devices – many security and IT leaders see two basic choices. Either lock down devices and limit what end-users can access, essentially handcuffing their ability to work efficiently, or prioritize productivity and take chances with security.
Some enterprises try to cover the bases by using a patchwork of point security products, but this leaves attack vectors exposed and is a hassle for IT to manage. For instance, application and browser isolation, and physical air gap options are inadequate, impractical and costly. That’s why Hysolate took a completely different approach.
Hysolate rearchitected how endpoints work and developed a solution that uniquely—and completely—resolves the security vs. productivity problem. The Hysolate Platform transforms a single physical end-user device into multiple, fully isolated virtual OS environments. Everything an end-user does happens in separate, isolated OSes. These environments run locally, side-by-side, one of which can be locked down and dedicated to sensitive work and the other open to internet and email.
● Secure by Design. If hackers infiltrate the unlocked VM, they can’t see or even know that another sensitive VM even exists. Because hackers can’t see or access, and malware can’t penetrate, sensitive information, companies save untold time and money that would otherwise be spent addressing damage. Hysolate withstands any OS- or application-based threat, including zero-day vulnerabilities.
● Boosts Productivity. End-users can access, install and work with whatever websites, apps, external devices and cloud services they need, without security constraints or endangering/compromising corporate assets. Hysolate lets users work freely on both sensitive and non-sensitive apps within the same familiar environment. It launches apps in the right VM, connects external devices to designated VMs, and seamlessly and securely blocks or facilitates the movement of data between virtual desktops between VMs.
How we are different
● Hysolate is the only company that transforms a single end-user device into multiple, fully isolated virtual OS environments. The secure-by-design hypervisor platform enables completely unrestricted user access and a much higher level of user productivity. Hysolate’s breakthrough, no-compromise approach solves the endpoint security vs. end-user performance problem CISOs have been struggling with by ensuring end-users can access the resources they need without endangering corporate assets.
● Hysolate’s approach contrasts with traditional endpoint security and isolation vendors, whose software runs within the device OS. With those products, enterprises typically need solutions from multiple vendors to cover a variety of threats (e.g. malware/viruses, phishing attacks, etc.), and even with half-a-dozen running they aren't fully protected, especially against zero-day attacks. Those products also impact device performance and are a pain for IT Operations, who must deploy and manage them. Hysolate’s secure-by-design approach protects from below the OS. It protects against zero-day vulnerabilities by air-gapping Internet-connected virtual desktops that are at risk of infection away from more secure corporate and sensitive environments. This architecture also helps organizations consolidate and even eliminate certain security products. Finally, Hysolate’s client hypervisor approach leverages the power of modern desktops/laptops to provide near-native performance for the vast majority of knowledge workers.
● Some vendors tout Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and other “remote application” solutions as endpoint security barriers, saying hackers will have difficulty breaching them. But in reality, remote Windows desktops are not really isolated and are still exposed to attack vectors, like email, web, external media and user-installed applications. Plus, hackers who control the physical devices that connect to the remote virtual desktop/app can control the remote resource. Anything short of a full endpoint isolation approach, which Hysolate uniquely delivers, puts corporate assets at risk.