- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Clearwater Compliance
- Website: https://clearwatercompliance.com
- Company size (employees): 50+
- Product Version Number: Version 5.0
- Type of solution: Software
- Year this product or service was first introduced to the market: 2009
- Year the current version of this product or service has been released: 2016
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 450+
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition:
Powerful, web-based software to operationalize privacy, security, compliance and information risk management programs to become self-sufficient.
Personalized support from seasoned healthcare execs and information risk management experts with sole focus on safeguarding PHI.
Highly satisfied customers, exceptional support, commitment to service excellence and an ongoing investment in making sure services and tools exceed expectations.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
Poven methodology in the market today for helping organizations successfully respond to HIPAA-HITECH requirements and improve their overall information risk management. New features of this version include:
Less scrolling requirements to navigate through the application
The grid design has been enhanced (Asset Inventory, User Management, Entity Management screens are good examples).
User friendly Add/Edit/Delete functions
The ability to send notes and messages throughout the product has been expanded.
Redesign of Controls – Global/Media screen simplifies the process of applying progress updates. Note counters have been added.
The screen now automatically resizes when viewed on a Smart phone or tablet (referred to as a “responsive web site”). There is no need to download a separate application to make the site mobile-friendly.