MonCadenas by Orange
Promote this Nomination
MonCadenas by Orange
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||Orange|
|Company size (employees)||10,000 or more|
|Type of solution||Service|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
This service deserves recognition for 3 reasons:
2. Simplicity: the service has been built with an effort on simplicity and usability for a seamless user experience. The MonCadenas user connects to the service with his usual Orange username and password. He shares a folder that can contain several types of contents. The recipient of the shared content doesn’t need to sign-up or register to any new service and can access to the shared content by a simple click on a link and a validation code. The service is available on mobile and web.
3. Innovation: the solution is based on advanced cryptographic tools recognised by two patents filed at the European Patent Office and by two scientific publications presented in peer-reviewed conferences and journals renewned in the field of security ( 'Highly privacy-protecting data sharing in a tree structure' and 'Combined proxy -Re-encryption').
MonCadenas gives users the ability to share their data securely while still using the most common clouds such as Gdrive, Dropbox, iCloud… The solution is based on an encryption code sent by SMS.
– The user selects the documents he wants to secure with MonCadenas
– The documents are encrypted and stored automatically on the user’s favorite cloud
– The user can simply share his documents or a folder containing several documents by just one click.
– The recipient receives a link to the document by email and an SMS with the encryption code on his mobile. He downloads the documents with this double security.
MonCadenas is a simple and agnostic solution:
– It is an online solution, accessible through a mobile and a website. There is no need to install any software to use this solution.
– The recipients of the documents communicated do not need to register to the service and can access to the content by web or mobile.
The technology was developed by Orange and we have registered two patents: one related to the folder sharing (managed similarly to a dropbox) and the other on the ability to share documents with recipients that are not registered to the service.