- Website: https://pecb.com/
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: Canada
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. PECB is an Accredited Certification Body
2. PECB offers a wide range of qualitative services including 250+ courses and 70+ schemes, part of which is the Cyber Security training course. For more, visit: https://pecb.com/en/education-and-certification-for-individuals
3. PECB has trained and certified more than 15,000 individuals, from which 10,000 professionals are in the Information Security industry and relevant fields
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
PECB is a certification body for persons, management systems, and products on a wide range of international standards. As a global provider of training, examination, audit, and certification services, PECB offers its expertise on multiple fields, including but not limited to Information Security, IT, Business Continuity, Service Management, Quality Management Systems, Risk & Management, Health, Safety, and Environment.
In addition, PECB helps professionals and organizations to show commitment and competence with internationally recognized standards by providing this assurance through the education, evaluation and certiﬁcation against rigorous, internationally recognized competence requirements.
PECB’s mission is to provide its clients comprehensive services that inspire trust, continual improvement, demonstrate recognition, and benefit society as a whole.
Furthermore, PECB is an accredited Personnel Certification Body by The International Accreditation Service (IAS) under:
• ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons. To view the certificate, please click here: https://www.iasonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/PCB-111-Scope.pdf
• ISO/IEC 17021 – Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems. To view the certificate, please click here: https://www.iasonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/MSCB-111-Scope.pdf
• ISO/IEC 17065 – Requirements for bodies certifying products, processes and services. To view the certificate, please click here: https://www.iasonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/PCA-130-Scope.pdf
Moreover, PECB is also an associate member of The Independent Association of Accredited Registrars (IAAR) and a Full Member of the International Personnel Certification Association (IPC).
PECB certifications are accepted and recognized worldwide. By obtaining a PECB Certification, clients and organizations can demonstrate the necessary capabilities of shielding themselves and their organization against persistent, changing and undefined threats in a dynamic environment over a short period of time.
Until now, PECB currently counts 1,600 Resellers, 1,400 Trainers, and 200 Auditors.