Pradeo Security RASP
Promote this Nomination
Pradeo Security RASP
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||Pradeo|
|Company size (employees)||100 to 499|
|Type of solution||Software|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
ROBUST INTEGRATIONS WITH SIEM LEADING SOLUTIONS
THE ACCURACY OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Security heads are looking for solutions that will prevent their mobile applications from being attacked and breached, while maintaining an optimal user experience.
Pradeo Security Runtime Application Self-Protection (RASP) solution was designed to protect mobile applications from the wide spectrum of mobile threats. It comes as a ready-to-use SDK to be embedded within any application source code. Once set, it detects threats running on end-users mobile devices and offers a real-time protection from malwares and data leakage.
Additionally, Pradeo Security RASP collects mobile security data to enrich SIEM databases with precise and current threat intelligence. It is integrated with Splunk, Syslog, ArcSight and IBM QRadar.
• Defeat attacks: Automated self-protection from known, unknown and advanced threats covering zero-day attacks, even in hostile environments.
• Immediate visibility: Permanent 360° view over mobile threats, attack types, frequency, level of corruption…
• Quick implementation: Easy integration within the app source code with no further update required and a remote management.
• Optimal user experience: Users are seamlessly protected as security checks are totally transparent.
• Complies with data protection regulations requirements: Protection from data leakage and breach in compliance with GDPR, PSD2, HIPAA, PIPEDA…
• Improve fraud detection: SOC and SIEM enrichment with mobile security data to improve threats knowledge and management.
Several companies of the Fortune 500 trust Pradeo Security self-protection and threat intelligence module to proactively protect their mobile applications and reinforce their compliance with data protection regulations.