- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Rapid7
- Website: http://www.rapid7.com
- Company size (employees): 850
- Product Version Number: Service age 1 year
- Type of solution: Service
- Year this product or service was first introduced to the market: 2015
- Approximate number of users worldwide: Rapid7 is trusted by more than 5,800 organizations across over 110 countries, including 37% of the Fortune 1000
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition:
Known as “Your Army of Cyber Guardians,” Analytic Response offers customers a number of benefits and unparalleled experience, including:
● The Analytic Response and Incident Response team at Rapid7 has an average of 15 years of experience in hunting for dynamic threats and has addressed, investigated and remediated some of the world’s most infamous breaches. The team has detected and responded to more than 1,000 breaches, most involving a targeted threat actor such as organized crime, nation state or other organized, skilled attackers.
● There is a team of cyber guardians that acts as an extension of the organization’s team and cuts the time to detect and respond from weeks and months to hours and days. This team provides expert hunting, threat intelligence, consulting and detailed reports. Cutting down time for detection and response alone is a huge feat.
The Analytic Response team provides advice for how to remediate when there is an incident, and works closely with the organization throughout the process. The unparalleled expertise has the ability to cut detection and response time significantly keeps information safe longer. This service comes in lower than fully staffing a SOC of a customer’s own and taps into the best talent in the industry.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
Rapid7 Analytic Response – part of Rapid7’s Incident Detection and Response offerings – combines threat insight with sophisticated user and attacker behavior analytics. It is monitored and managed by Rapid7’s world-class security analysts, who have experience hunting for dynamic threats and containing incidents to protect organizations. When a breach or another incident is identified with Analytic Response services, Rapid7 analysts pivot to incident response, providing security teams with detailed, easy-to-follow remediation and response steps tailored to the customer’s environment.
Analytic Response is a Security Operations Center (SOC) that is run by experts with deep knowledge of user behavior, attacker behavior, threat intelligence and hunting. The team, coupled with the power of InsightIDR, detects and responds to known and unknown threats quickly and accurately. The Analytic Response team gets to know the customer’s environment to create an incident detection and response plan that is best for the organization, and a business/technology expert meets with the team regularly throughout deployment and once deployment is complete.
As an extension of Rapid7’s existing information security program, Analytic Response helps customers identify and respond to threats more accurately, efficiently and cost effectively. When Rapid7’s analysts detect an intrusion, they investigate the attacker’s actions to determine what assets may have been compromised and provide detailed remediation steps tailored to each environment. Analytic Response helps validate each threat, meaning that customers no longer need to spend hours investigating numerous false alerts and can respond more confidently.
Analytic Response provides more comprehensive threat detection and response capabilities across the entire IT environment – on premise, mobile, and in the cloud. In addition to user behavior analytics, attacker analytics and threat insight feeds, the service also integrates feeds from existing security infrastructure, giving Analytic Response even deeper visibility into dynamic threats across a customer’s IT environment.