Promote this Nomination
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||RiskSense, Inc.|
|Company size (employees)||51 - 200|
|Type of solution||Software|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- RiskSense, Inc., is the pioneer and market leader in pro-active cyber risk management solutions that allow enterprises and governments to contextualize internal security intelligence, external threat data feeds, and business criticality to identify imminent cyber risks and prioritize remediation actions.
Relying solely on the knowledge of existing vulnerabilities, provided by vulnerability scanners, is only the first step in a streamlined vulnerability management process. Without putting vulnerabilities into the context of the risk associated with them, organizations often misalign their remediation resources. This is not only a waste of money, but more importantly creates a longer window of opportunity for hackers to exploit critical vulnerabilities. At the end of the day, the ultimate goal is to shorten the window attackers have to exploit a software flaw.
The RiskSense Platform takes vulnerability management to the next level, while preserving the investment in an organization’s existing scanner technologies. RiskSense is ingesting the data from a variety of leading vulnerability management vendors and not only automating the data analysis, but also enriches the organization’s internal security intelligence with external threat data and business criticality to allow to focus the remediation actions on the things that matter to the organization most. Using RiskSense, organizations can free up IT and security personnel to focus on critical tasks and turn them into risk strategists rather than technicians. RiskSense provides the following value-add to existing vulnerability management tools:
– Data aggregation avoids manual labor efforts to connect the dots
– Data reconciliation minimizes false positives and duplicates
– Data contextualization between internal security intelligence, external threat data, and business criticality provides a more accurate picture of the cyber security posture of an organization
– Risk-based prioritization allows for efficient alignment of resources
– Closed-loop remediation from within the same platform shortens time-to-remediation dramatically