- Job title of nominated professional: CEO
- Company (where nominated professional or team is working): PhishMe
- Website: http://www.phishme.com
- Company size (employees): 200
- Country: United States
In 3 bullets, summarize why this professional or team deserves recognition:
● Since the beginning of 2014, Rohyt has led PhishMe through its biggest period of growth, including a reported revenue growth of 105% quarter-over-quarter.
● Rohyt is an established thought leader in the cybersecurity space, regularly speaking at industry events and providing commentary on industry issues for national print and broadcast media.
● Rohyt led the team to achieve a record 892% overall growth over the last three years, earning them recognition on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies and the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the professional or team in the nominated category
As CEO and Co-Founder of PhishMe, Rohyt Belani has established himself as a thought leader in the cybersecurity industry and led his company through its largest period of growth.
In Q3 2015, PhishMe reported 105 percent year-over-year growth, and announced the acquisition of Malcovery Security, bringing the total employee headcount to more than 200. In the last three years, Rohyt led the company to 892 percent overall growth. He was also instrumental in helping secure 45 of the top Fortune 100 as PhishMe customers.
Through Rohyt’s leadership, PhishMe was named to the Inc 5000 list as one of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the U.S; ranking in the top 10 of security companies nationwide. The company was also recognized on the 2015 Deloitte Fast 500 list as the 99th fastest growing company in North America.
Rohyt was also a key player in raising the latest Series B funding round of $13 million. Led by existing investor Paladin Capital Group and new investor Aldrich Capital Partners, it brought the total amount raised to $15 million.
In addition to leading his company on the path of continued success, Rohyt is a regular speaker at various industry conferences including the RSA Conference, Black Hat, OWASP, Hack in the Box, InfoSec World and several forums catering to the FBI, US Secret Service, and US Military. He is also often called upon to provide commentary and analysis on cybersecurity issues for national print and broadcast media including CNBC, The Wall Street Journal, BBC World News, The Washington Post, The Harvard Business Review, and ABC News.