Promote this Nomination
|Company size (employees)||1500|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
Why RSA Deserves Recognition:
• RSA is disrupting the cyber threat landscape and radically transforming to align with the critical needs in the security market and how those and the threat landscape will evolve.
• RSA’s award-winning products continue to receive recognition from leading analyst firms in the areas of ASOC, GRC and Identity.
• Through the RSA Leaders Program, RSA facilitates the sharing of cybersecurity best practices to help organizations be united and proactive against cyber threats.
RSA’s mission is to provide compelling cyber security capabilities that fuse comprehensive visibility with advanced analytics to underpin detection and response, and drive faster, better-informed decisions to manage an organizations’ security and risk posture.
RSA provides more than 30,000 customers around the world with the essential security capabilities to protect their most valuable assets from cyber threats with solutions that give customers the ability to detect, investigate and respond to advanced threats; confirm and manage identities; and ultimately, prevent IP theft, fraud, and cybercrime. RSA delivers unified, award-winning capabilities in three essential areas of an effective, next-generation security strategy:
• RSA Advanced Security Operations (ASOC) provides comprehensive visibility into networks, endpoints, cloud and identities delivered through the industry’s most effective and complete investigative workbench for rapidly detecting attacks and initiating response.
• RSA Via provides an integrated, end-to-end identity solution that allows organizations to confirm and manage identities and provide secure, convenient access from the endpoint to the cloud.
• RSA Archer is a GRC platform that provides a common framework to manage risk and compliance in business context.