Promote this Nomination
|Job title of nominated professional (or team name)||President|
|Company (where nominated professional or team is working)||CoNetrix|
|Company size (employees)||100 to 499|
|Headquarters Region||North America|
Russ discovered a passion for technology at an early age, programming and playing on a Commodore 64. After earning a B.A. in Mathematics and an M.S. degree in Management Information Systems, he spent time as a network admin, systems analyst, university instructor, and IT Auditor prior to serving as President for CoNetrix.
Russ is passionate about sharing his knowledge and love for information security with others. Over the past 10 years, he has delivered more than 100 educational conference sessions and keynote addresses. Russ has presented at the following events and more:
– ISACA North American CACS Conference ((Top Rates Speaker in 2018)
– Infosecurity ISACA North American Expo and Conference
– CompTIA ChannelCon
– NCUA IS&T Subject Matter Expert Examiner Conference
– Oklahoma Bankers Association Intermediate School of Banking & Compliance School
– Texas Bankers Association Technology Conference
– Alabama Bankers Association Operations Conference
– Kansas Bankers Association Bank Technology Conference
– Louisiana Bankers Association Technology Conference
– MBA BEST Conference
– IBAT IT Security Summit
– ICBA NM IT Conference
– WBA Secur-I.T. Conference
– Tandem KEYS Conference
– nQativ InterActiv Conference
* Russ was named as a 2018 Top-Rates Speaker by ISACA. Attendee evaluations put Russ in the top 5% of presenters at the North America CACS 2018 Conference.
* Russ has delivered more than 100 educational conference sessions and keynote addresses over information security, cybersecurity, and leadership.
* Russ has achieved the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) designations.