- Website: http://www.securonix.com
- Company size (employees): 150
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company deserves recognition:
• The world’s top companies, including the Fortune 100, government organizations and hundreds of other industry leaders, rely on Securonix’s industry-leading platform for security analytics that provides advanced monitoring and threat detection capabilities.
• 2016 has been a year of record growth and expansion as we continue to challenge the status quo, disrupt the market with innovations that solve core security challenges and support every customer with the exceptional service they have come to expect from us.
• Securonix is recognized for the value we provide to our rapidly growing customer base and satisfied customer renewals. We are being invited into the halls of the Fortune 500, Federal agencies, think tanks, and even into briefings on Capitol Hill. Several of the foremost thought leaders in homeland security, cyber security and intelligence have joined Securonix. Our strategic advisory board now boasts former NSA Director Mike McConnell, former Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff, former Chief Information Officer of Bank of America Patrick Gorman, and former NSA Deputy Director Chris Inglis, among others.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Securonix has cemented our position as the leading enterprise security analytics solution provider offering innovative capabilities that combat advanced, targeted, cyber, and insider threats with near real-time automation.
We are meeting the growing, global demand for our sophisticated cyber security threat detection solutions through rapid expansion into Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Pacific Asian markets. New relationships with leading vendors through our Cyber Path Partners program are expanding our market penetration, along with tight integrations with security industry innovators and strategic partnerships like our OEM relationship with HPE.
We’ve recorded average revenue growth of 100 percent year over year for the past four years, reflective of our customer growth of 90 to 150 percent year over year for the past three years.
Historically, we provided the industry’s first signature-less Behavior Based Threat Detection technology, pioneered the industry’s first risk based access outlier detection technology, and developed the industry’s first fuzzy logic based identity correlation engine.
Securonix leverages the latest advances in UEBA to predict, prevent and detect the hard-to-see threats that are invisible to traditional security technologies such as insider threats, data exfiltration and advanced persistent threats, as well as breaches in which attackers hijack employee login credentials.
In March of 2016 we launched SNYPR™, a security analytics platform that transforms big data into actionable security intelligence. SNYPR delivers the proven power of Securonix analytics with the speed, scale, and affordable, long-term storage of Hadoop in a single, out-of-the box solution.
We’re revolutionizing information security management with a suite of integrated solutions that are proven to be the most effective at rapidly mitigating threats. We’ll continue to challenge the status quo, disrupt the market with innovations that solve core security challenges and support every customer with the exceptional service they have come to expect from us.