Solutions By Design II
Promote this Nomination
Solutions By Design II
|Company size (employees)||100 to 499|
|Headquarters Region||North America|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
SBD specializes in cybersecurity services, utilizing an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Portfolio approach providing a wide range of dedicated cyber services that focus on maturing an organization’s cyber posture. This has enabled us to take an Agile approach to cybersecurity, making consistent incremental improvements that adjust to our customer’s critical issues while working towards our customer’s Chief Information Security Officer’s (CISO’s) vision. SBD is currently utilizing this approach monitoring over 35,000 global users and over 50,000 endpoints.
SBD was an early adopter of Security Orchestration and Automation Response (SOAR) and has implemented an “automate everything” approach. This has resulted in SBD automating 90% of Tier 1 activities resulting on over 7.5 million dollars in cost savings for our clients. Beyond the cost savings this has improved response time and provided better situational awareness to our client’s decision makers.
SBD has been exceptionally successful developing and maintaining a cyber event research team used to conduct “deep-dive analysis” on cybersecurity threats to our customers’ enterprises. Our team is well-versed in incident research techniques including identifying potential malware, extracting samples, detonating threats in a sanitized “Out of Band” environment, capturing IOCs, implementing IOCs into enterprise security tools, and developing reports to document all aspects of the research process. This has improved our understanding of risks, their overall impact to the mission, and to respond quicker with more informed mitigating actions.
Solutions By Design II (SBD) provides unparalleled service in the field of security operations. Driven by highly trained and experienced SBD leaders, engineers and analysts, our team is committed to delivering exceptional investigative analysis and solutions to support the customer’s defensive cyber operations while maintaining situational awareness. Our multi-faceted approach includes but is not limited to the following services:
• Incident Response: SBD is currently performing incident response for over 35,000 users working at over 223 offices across the world. The key to our incident response solution has been the implementation of SOAR which has resulted in 7.5 million in cost savings to our clients.
• Vulnerability Management: SBD is currently performing 5 million+ weekly scans and 1 million monthly virus scans resulting in over 5,800 handled malware events.
• Big Data: Our Big Data approach ingests 400GB+/day monitoring cyber-security events across 55,000+ host devices. Leveraging this information provides a better threat picture and their security risks to our clients.
• Vulnerability Hunting: SBD has a targeted focused operations group that is specifically looking for anomalous events on the network. This specialize service addresses in depth analysis and serves as front line for APT prevention.
• Insider Threat/Behavior Analytics: SBD has built out a user monitoring solution that targets high risk users while still meeting privacy considerations. This is focused on leveraging behavioral analytics instead of a “boil the ocean” approach.
• Cyber Threat Intelligence: SBD is performing Cyber Threat Intelligence reviewing a variety of intel sources to provide actionable threat intelligence to our Cyber Defense Teams.
• ISSO Support: SBD currently provides enterprise ISSO support for major systems, applications, and cloud services.
• Security Assessment: SBD currently has a team of security control assessors, who are SMEs in the Risk