- Website: http://www.stealthbits.com
- Company size (employees): 150
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company deserves recognition:
• Interoperability - Interoperability with the market’s leading IAM, SIEM, DLP, PIM, and ITSM solutions continues to set STEALTHbits apart in a world of disjointed, stand-alone point products. STEALTHbits’ ability to open up IAM programs to the 80% of corporate data they’re blind to, feed SIEM solutions actionable security intelligence in real-time, and ensure PIM solutions have complete control over all privileged accounts are just a few examples of the critical gaps we fill in vital security programs.
• Open Architecture, Scalability, and Automation - STEALTHbits enterprise-class, open architecture allows us to integrate, automate, and scale in the world’s largest, most complex organizations across every major vertical. Our clients chose STEALTHbits for the in-depth visibility we provide into their critical IT infrastructure (on-premises and cloud), as well as our integration- and automation-friendly approach to other technologies and business processes so they can centrally manage security without adding another UI. This approach results in easier implementation, lower TCO, and higher ROI.
• Leading Capabilities, Expertise, and Customer Service - Customers initially come to STEALTHbits because of our 10+ years of experience in securing Unstructured Data and Active Directory. Customers stay because of our relentless commitment to their satisfaction. We have a 92% customer retention rate, with a diverse client base that includes 5 of the 6 largest financial institutions and 40% of the Fortune 100. Many of our clients have been with us for over a decade, with 80% of them buying additional STEALTHbits solutions. Our dedication has resulted in sustained growth and profitability for over 14 years, with 30% year-over-year growth in recent years.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Every attacker is after the same two things: credentials and data. Organizations, however, still have little visibility into Active Directory, where most credentials are stored, and unstructured data repositories, where 80% of information is housed. Not only do organizations lack visibility, they also lack even basic controls to govern and secure credentials and data. This gap leads to tremendous risk and vulnerability—and the increased likelihood of a successful data breach.
STEALTHbits is a data security software company that specializes in solutions focused on securing an organizations’ credentials and data from internal and external threats. Over the past 14 years, STEALTHbits has developed a proven, 3-prong approach to help organizations protect critical assets with these industry-leading solutions:
StealthAUDIT® – Data Access Governance – Automates the process of reducing end-user and privileged access to unstructured data resources (File Shares, SharePoint Sites, Cloud Storage repositories, etc.) to the lowest levels possible and instantiates ongoing governance controls to enforce least privilege access principles.
StealthINTERCEPT® – Change and Access Monitoring – monitors and blocks changes and access to critical infrastructure like Active Directory, File Systems, and Microsoft Exchange Server in real-time, enforcing security policy and detecting threats like Ransomware and privilege escalation.
StealthDEFEND™ – Threat Detection – detects behavioral shifts, anomalies, and patterns associated with credential theft using Machine Learning algorithms and contextual awareness of accounts, privileges, configurations, and data sensitivity.
By removing inappropriate data access, enforcing security policy, and detecting advanced threats, STEALTHbits reduces security risk, fulfills compliance requirements, and decreases operations expense.