Zix Email Threat Protection
Promote this Nomination
Zix Email Threat Protection
|Company size (employees)||500 to 999|
|Type of solution||Cloud/SaaS|
Email is a critically important channel for business communication, but it’s also a popular vehicle for phishing, ransomware, and malware. Without the proper security measures, it’s easy for an attacker to trick users into clicking on attachments and links that then steal information or download malicious code.
Zix Email Threat Protection provides multilayered filtering that permits legitimate email while blocking malicious threats such as phishing, impersonation, malware, ransomware, and spam-type messages—all automatically to their 90,000+ customers from large enterprises to small businesses.
Today’s top attack technique continues to be advanced phishing and malware-based attacks. Zix Advanced Email Threat Protection is rated one of the most effective solutions in 3rd party testing because they have:
– Phishing Detection Rate: 99.9%
– Threat (Malware, ransomware, etc.) Detection Rate: 100%
– Accuracy Rate: 99.994%
The multi-layer filtering engine delivers an extraordinary level of accuracy that reduces both false negatives (bad emails getting in) and false positives (good emails kept out). This reduces the time spent managing the system and reduces friction for users.
Email Threat Protection is an essential part of Secure Cloud giving organizations the security posture needed to move forward in today’s threatscape. This means it works seamlessly with Zix’s other Security, Compliance, and Productivity services. Together, they form a fully integrated platform that allows partners and customers to create a secure, modern workplace with superior efficacy against email-borne threats, advanced protection against even zero-hour attacks while also giving them a single access point to review, administer and optimize their solutions.
When it comes to security, Zix operates the largest email encryption network in the world. Over 890,000 businesses and organizations utilize Zix to better secure data and meet compliance needs. The phenomenal difference means customers can get more done, focus on moving their business forward
With Zix’s advanced Email Threat Protection, customers get the below protection, all while having access to a 24/7/365 Live Threat Analyst Team that constantly identifies new threats, updates the system, and provides warnings:
- Attachment Quarantine that performs forensic analysis on attachments in Zix’s secure, cloud-based sandbox environment. It can also deliver a disarmed version of files by removing macros or converting files to PDF. It is an automatic defense with a 99.9% catch rate and ultra-low false-positive rate meaning there’s less need to manage a quarantine
- Zix provides a complimentary Security Audit that checks admins, users, mailboxes, and rules on Office 365 email environments for vulnerabilities so customers can resolve unidentified issues before they become crises. The audit analyzes mailboxes for mailbox permissions, forwarding settings, passwords, MFA and more.
- Message Retraction (for Microsoft 365) which enhances your incident response with the ability to retract malicious emails already delivered to users’ inboxes. This minimizes risk by taking malicious emails out of users’ hands and quickens remediation. The system keeps a detailed audit trail.