Promote this Nomination
|Company size (employees)||100 to 499|
|Headquarters Region||North America|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- CyberX delivers the only IoT/ICS cybersecurity platform built by blue-team experts with a track record defending critical national infrastructure. That difference is the foundation for the most widely-deployed platform for continuously reducing IoT/ICS risk and preventing costly production outages, safety and environmental incidents, corporate liability issues from insecure Cyber Physical Systems (CPS), and theft of sensitive intellectual property.
- CyberX delivers the only IoT/ICS security platform addressing all five requirements of the NIST CSF and all four requirements of Gartner’s Adaptive Security Architecture. CyberX is also the only IoT/ICS security company to have been awarded a patent for its M2M-aware threat analytics and machine learning technology, which detects IoT-related threats faster and with greater accuracy than generic anomaly detection algorithms designed for traditional IT networks.
- Customers choose CyberX because it’s the simplest, most mature, and most interoperable solution for auto-discovering their assets, identifying critical vulnerabilities and attack vectors, and continuously monitoring their IoT networks for malware and targeted attacks. What’s more, CyberX provides the most seamless integration with existing SOC workflows for unified IT/OT security governance.
CyberX delivers the only IoT/ICS cybersecurity platform built by blue-team experts with a track record of defending critical national infrastructure. That difference is the foundation for the most widely deployed platform for continuously reducing IoT/ICS risk and preventing costly production outages, safety and environmental incidents, and theft of sensitive intellectual property. CyberX can be considered the most innovative cybersecurity company because it provides:
– The most widely-deployed IoT/ICS cybersecurity platform
– The most open and interoperable IoT/ICS cybersecurity
– The most complete IoT/ICS cybersecurity platform
– The quickest and easiest industrial cybersecurity platform
to deploy, use and maintain
– The most rigorously-tested IoT/ICS cybersecurity platform
– The most experienced threat intelligence research team
– The most support services and training
– The most advanced industrial cybersecurity platform
Notable CyberX customers include 2 of the top 5 US energy providers; 3 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies; multiple F500 chemical companies; multiple government agencies including the US Department of Energy; as well as national electric and gas utilities across Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Integration partners and MSSPs include industry leaders such as Splunk, IBM Security, ServiceNow, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, HPE/Aruba, Cisco, RSA, McAfee, Optiv Security, DXC Technology, Toshiba, Singtel/Trustwave, and Deutsche-Telekom/T-Systems.