SafeNet Trusted Access
Promote this Nomination
SafeNet Trusted Access
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||Thales|
|Company size (employees)||10,000 or more|
|Type of solution||Cloud/SaaS|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• With its broad authentication capabilities, SafeNet Trusted Access is unique in its ability to meet broad unmet secure remote access needs by addressing multiple user contexts that cannot be met by a ‘one size fits all’ authentication approach
Thales’s SafeNet Trusted Access is an access management and authentication service that offers powerful authentication capabilities allowing organizations to protect and control access security for multiple user contexts and needs. Thales gives security teams the power to apply the right policy that enforces the right authentication method for the right user, meeting their specific requirements, by applying authentication everywhere, to all users and apps – both on premises and in the cloud.
Thales differentiates with its powerful authentication capabilities including FIDO devices, PKI (x.509 certificates), OTP Push, OTP app, SMS, email, pattern-based authentication, adaptive/contextual authentication. Authentication can is offered in a range of hardware and software form factors (smart card, USB token, authenticator app, display card, etc…).
With its broad range of authentication methods and powerful policy configuration, Thales can addresses multiple access security needs, including:
• Users do not have access to mobile connectivity
• Users cannot use a mobile authenticator app in their environment (front line workers, manufacturing floors, healthcare / lab professionals)
• Frontline workers (medical personnel, first responders)
• Users who do not have corporate issued devices
• Users who share workstations (call centers, hospitals, clinics, retail shops)
• Hybrid environments where an organization has to protect on-premises applications
Features & Benefits
• Support for broad range of multi-factor and adaptive authentication methods including FIDO and passwordless which can address organizations’ need to retain talent and ensure employee satisfaction by offering work from anywhere on any device
• Ability to seamlessly integrate into on-prem and cloud environments and protect non-standards based apps
• Reduce burdens for adoption by remotely supporting thousands of users through user-initiated token enrollment and automated authentication provisioning workflows.