- Website: http://www.zingbox.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• ZingBox is the only security solution vendor to focus solely on ensuring IoT service integrity and continuity. With the growing dependence on IoT devices, organizations demand the highest integrity and continuity of these services.
• ZingBox’s IoT Guardian is the first solution that applies deep learning technology to discover, classify and learn the personality of every connected device. Based on this self-learned IoT personality, ZingBox evaluates IoT risk exposure, eliminates fatigue from false-positives and proactively secures business critical assets in real-time.
• Since the launch of its flagship IoT Guardian platform in February 2017, ZingBox has identified and secured thousands of at-risk connected devices, catching and preventing breaches such as NotPetya. In addition, ZingBox has secured partnerships with heavy-hitting companies such as VMware, SoftBank and Fortified Health and received its Series B round of funding for $22 million, led by Dell Technologies Capital and Triventures.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
ZingBox has made greats strides not only in bringing innovative solutions to market, but also in its support of customers facing a non-ending barrage of cyber security threats. ZingBox is the first and only IoT security vendor to leverage IoT device personality; it’s able to characterize the intended behavior of a device down to individual deployment. ZingBox is also the only vendor to leverage the patent pending 3-tier profiling method to accurately identify and categorize thousands of IoT devices. ZingBox is also the first and only IoT Security vendor to integrate and partner with asset management solutions such as AIMS for real-time inventory update, allowing organizations to get even more value out of their existing investments.
To date, ZingBox has achieved 100% security coverage for all their customers against WannaCry, NotPetya and the dozens of other variants of these attacks. They provide dedicated customer support specialists to all of their customers as these cyberattacks have surged in mid-2017 and continue to bombard the industry.
Based on ZingBox’s rapid growth, they have surpassed the 100,000 secured IoT device mark this year. They have also been recognized by Gartner as innovator in the IoT security space as well as received Stevie awards for product, company and executive of the year.
- Vote For This Nomination