|Company size (employees)
|50 to 99
InfoSec Institute is an education pioneer providing enterprise-wide cybersecurity education for 20 years. The company arms security professionals and teams with skills training and certification boot camps (InfoSec Flex Courses), while building the entire workforce’s security aptitude with a security awareness training and anti-phishing platform (SecurityIQ). InfoSec Institute’s achievements include:
– An InfoSec Flex library exceeding 100 courses with the most flexible enrollment options tailored to how, when and where students learn best – interactive live online courses, in-person boot camps nationwide, self-paced computer-based training and customized enterprise team training.
– More than 160,000 cybersecurity and IT professionals trained or certified.
A 93% certification exam pass rate for InfoSec Flex students, the highest in the industry.
– The Exam Pass Guarantee – unique in the cybersecurity education market, if students don’t pass their exam on the first attempt, InfoSec Institute provides a second attempt for free.
– A SecurityIQ client base of ~2.5 million learners within ~600 organizations worldwide, in less than three years since the platform’s launch.
– One of the largest security awareness education libraries with ~500 SecurityIQ learning assets and more than 2,000 SecurityIQ phishing simulation templates – providing security awareness program managers the content variety they need to automatically personalize security education to their staff.
– Gartner recognition of SecurityIQ as a Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Security Awareness Computer-Based Training with an average client rating of 4.7 out of 5.
– Announcement of a new $50,000 Cybersecurity Scholarship Program aimed at growing awareness of workforce diversity challenges and the widening skills gap.
– Company growth of 450% over the past four years, accompanied by 18 consecutive years of profitability.
How we are different
1) Recognizing cybersecurity is everyone’s job, InfoSec Institute provides security education for every role within an organization. It provides skills development and certification training for IT and security professionals while building the entire workforce’s security aptitude through awareness training and phishing simulations. This holistic approach to security education helps organizations build their security threat defenses across all levels and lower their cyber risk enterprise-wide. Organizations benefit from a single-source relationship and support from an industry-leading veteran of cybersecurity education.
2) For 20 years, InfoSec Institute’s team of instructional designers, content developers and trainers have used science-backed education methods to develop all InfoSec Flex course lectures and study materials as well as SecurityIQ’s security awareness training modules, videos and assessments. The company is known for its rigorous approach to developing consistently high quality, award-winning content. The result is an an unmatched 93% exam-pass rate for InfoSec Flex students and phishing susceptibility rates of 1% or lower for SecurityIQ clients.
3) As one of few non-venture-backed cybersecurity education vendors in the market, InfoSec Institute has proven its success and stability by growing 450% over the past four years and recording 18 consecutive years of profitability.